Francis Scott Key Post #11
FSK Post 11 Reopening June 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Bar / Lounge OPEN June 19 (Friday) at 11 am
Note: The daily specials listed on the menu and newsletter are currently not available. A limited menu is currently available. Please see our newsletter for temporary business hours and Ace of Spades.
In an effort to reopen Post 11 in a safe environment for our employees and customers, we are implementing the following rules during this reopening. These rules are utilizing guidelines from various health and licensing agencies. We want everyone to be able to enjoy our facilities in a safe manner. We are looking forward to seeing many of you, your families, and your guests. Please be courteous during these trying times. As regulations change we will make adjustments accordingly.
Rules for Limited Opening
1. Only the Front Entry Door will be used for Entry/Exit Masks Required.
2. Only Members of the Legion, Auxiliary, the Sons, and their Guests will be allowed Entry. Be prepared to show membership card. All guests will leave when their sponsor leaves. No unaccompanied guest will be permitted entry.
3. A maximum of 105 will be permitted entry.
4. Customer seated at the bar must comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines of at least 6 feet, except for household or group seated together. Standing at bar not permitted.
5. Tables are set for maximum of 6 at table (Do not move tables or chairs).
6. No walk up service permitted, including Tip Jars Sales. The Staff will provide this service. Patron may go to the Lottery Payout Terminal (wearing mask) for payouts.
7. Upon leaving table or bar seat or machine, the table and chairs and games will be cleaned and disinfected.
8. You must wear masks except when seated and if you leave seating to go to restroom or exit your mask should be worn. Children 9 and over must wear mask.
9. Please utilize the hand sanitizers provided, especially when utilizing ATM, or Gaming Machines, as well as upon leaving restrooms.
10. No outside food, drinks, or food/drink containers allowed.
If you have any questions, please call the Legion atand leave a message. Please leave a call back number if you want your call returned, as I don't have access to the caller ID. Kind regards, Patricia L. Swiderski
We had our CASH BLAST fundraiser on February 22, 2020. It was a great success.
The list of winners can be viewed here.
NOTICE: The Events Calendar on this site does not reflect current Banquet Hall rentals. For rental information and availability, please contact the Banquet Manager at 301-662-8042.
NOTICE: The LEGION Act (Let Everyone Get Involved In Opportunities for National Service Act), signed by President Donald Trump on July 30, 2019, declares the United States has been in a state of war since Dec. 7, 1941, meaning that the American Legion’s eligibility criteria immediately change from seven war eras to two: April 6, 1917, to Nov. 11, 1918, and Dec. 7, 1941 to a time later determined by the federal government. No other restrictions to American Legion membership are changed. The declaration also was a way to honor approximately 1,600 U.S. servicemembers who were killed or wounded during previously undeclared periods of war.
FSK Post 11 Business Hours
|Sunday||12:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Monday||11:00am - 11:00pm|
|Tuesday||11:00am - 11:00pm|
|Wednesday||11:00am - 12:00am|
|Thursday||11:00am - 11:00pm|
|Friday||11:00am - 1:00am|
|Saturday||12:00pm - 12:00am|
Note: Post 11 has been approved by the Liquor Board to close early if there are no customers in the lounge for an hour. This does not apply if there is a function in the Banquet Hall.
American Legion Department of Maryland
American Legion National Headquarters
©All rights reserved - www.legionsites.com