Legal Information & Notices
1. NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY:
1.1 The documents, graphics and images published at this Web Site could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Additionally, we reserve the right to modify the information contained in this Web Site without notice. We make no commitment, however, to update the information contained in this Web Site. Consequently, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO , THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
1.2 This Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites which are completely independent of this Web Site. We make to representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in such linked Web Site, and any link to another Web Site shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by us of that Web Site, and any link to another Web Site shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by us of that Web Site, or of the products or services described therein.
1.3 Users of this Web Site should not rely upon opinions expressed at this Web Site when making business, financial, personal or other decisions. Additionally, we do not endorse the opinions of third parties expressed on linked Web Sites.
2. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES:
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SECCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR THEIR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKED WEB SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TERM “DAMAGES” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM. ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN ALSO APPLY IN ITS ENTIRETY TO THE AUTHORIZED WEBSITE DESIGNERS
Except as expressly provided in paragraph 4.2 herein below, nothing contained in this Web Site shall be construed as conferring any license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our intellectual property rights, or under any third party’s intellectual property rights, and no part of this Web Site may reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without the written approval of THE AUTHORIZED WEBSITE DESIGNERS
4.1 All rights, titles and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Web Site belong to The American Legion and The American Legion FSK Post 11.
4.2 In addition, the names, images and other indicia identifying our products and services are our proprietary marks. All other copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights referred to in this Web Site belong to their respective owners.
5. LINKING TO THIS WEB SITE:
You may provide links to this Web Site provided (a) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices on this Web Site, (b) you discontinue providing a link to this Web Site if instructed to do so by The American Legion FSK Post 11.
Your confidential use of this Web Site cannot be guaranteed by us. We shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this Web Site.
7. GOVERNING LAW:
Last Updated: June 28, 2020.
1. The American Legion FSK Post 11 exerts all efforts to ensure the information that are provided in this Web Site is up to date and accurate. This Legion Post does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of said information and expressly disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use of this information.
2. It is The American Legion FSK Post 11’s condition that, in exchange for allowing you free access to the information in this Web Site, you accept and hold The American Legion, this Legion Post, its officers, employees, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successor or assigns, or any third party associated with it, harmless from any and/or all liability(ies) arising out of you action(s) especially, if your action(s) was based on the information of this Web Site. It is essential that you, the user, verify any and/or all information contained herein before making your final decision. All the terms and conditions set forth herein also apply in its entirety to the Web Designers of this licensed website.
3. This Legion Post does not endorse any or all external links which were accessed from this Web Site.
4. Local and Special Events listed on this Web Site are not necessarily endorsed or recommended by this Legion Post.
5. Opinions expressed by external links do not necessarily reflect the opinion of this Legion Post’s management and staff.
6. Opinions expressed through personal articles, public forum, or any information on this Web Site do not necessarily reflect the opinion of this Legion Post ‘s management and staff.
7. This Legion Post has the right to refuse adding a link to any sexually oriented web site or any other link(s) it deems undesireable.
8. This Legion Post has the right to refuse service to anyone.
9. This Legion Post has the right to add or delete any or all links or information.
This site is provided as the official public service web site of The American Legion FSK Post 11. It is intended to be used by the public for viewing and retrieving information only. Unauthorized attempts to upload, download or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Public Law 99-474 (The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986). Nothing on this site constitutes American Legion endorsement to include the material on links to other sites. Nothing contained is to be considered the official opinion of any agency in the Department of Defense, the American Legion Board of Directors, or this Legion Post. All information on this site is considered public information.
Last Updated: June 28, 2020.