Francis Scott Key Post 11
Requirements for Renting
The use of the Post Home for functions is limited to members of The American Legion Family: The American Legion, Sons of the American Legion and American Legion Auxiliary Members. Members of FSK Post 11 Family may sponsor and event, but are required to be present in the Post Home during that event. (If you are not a member, check the Membership Information Page for qualifications of Membership.) In the case of a sponsoring member, it is the responsibility of that signing member to make sure the guests comply with all of the rules listed in the contract.
Requirements for a renting:
• Current membership card (American Legion, Sons of the American Legion or American Legion Auxiliary)
• Identification Card (Driver’s License, Military ID, etc.)
• Security deposit (Per contract)
• Guests are restricted to the rented area unless other arrangements have been made in the contract.
Our Banquet Facility
IS AVAILABLE, AT A REASONABLE RATE, TO OUR MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES FOR WEDDINGS, RECEPTIONS, MEETINGS, DANCES, REUNIONS, AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS OF ALL TYPES.
WE CAN SEAT UP TO 300 PEOPLE!
Use of Credit Cards
- Post 11 only accepts Visa and MasterCard.
- Minimum charge: $10
- Credit Card use is restricted to American Legion Post 11 Members, American Legion Squadron 11 Members and American Legion Auxiliary Unit 11 Members.
- ATM available for use in the Hall Reception Area.