Museum | Conference Room
Francis Scott Key Post 11
Requirements for Admittance
The following shall be admitted to the Post Home:
- All members of The American Legion
- All members of the American Legion Auxiliary
- All members of The Sons of The American Legion
- Guests, if accompanied by members of The American Legion, Auxiliary, or Sons of The American Legion. Members are responsible for their guests and may not leave before guests. (No admittance of Guests without sponsoring member Guest must leave when the sponsor departs!)
- All Non-Post 11 Members Must Sign The Guest Book Located At The Front Entrance and to include Post 11 sponsor’s name.
- Visiting American Legion Family Members must sign the Guest Book. (No Post 11 Sponsor required, as a courtesy to fellow members! However, Membership Card must be shown prior to being served.)
- All individuals who access the Post Lounge without a Post 11 Key Card, must show your American legion, Sons of the American Legion or American Legion Auxiliary Membership Card prior to being served.